Java DeveloperAre you just graduated or do you have several years of work experience and are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to get the most out of your Java talent? Would you like to build innovative solutions together with your fellow developers? Then we are looking for you! Due to expansion, we are looking for Java developers.
As a Java developer you will be building software with Java. As part of a bigger team you will contribute to the positive team spirit and support your collegues with their activities. The projects you will be taking care of are either done at our office or remote at the location of our clients. Besides the daily development tasks you will be working on innovative new technical solutions. Nevertheless you are willing to expand your knowledge and you keep striving for improvement of the solutions you have come up with.
This profile requires candidates with a relevant bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year of working experience. You are persuasive, customer oriented, have the ability to adapt easily with a focus on results.
Furthermore, we ask the following:
- Clear expertise in Java and Java EE (Enterprise Edition)
- You have experience with developing applications and frameworks such as Spring Framework, Hibernate and PLAY
- You are familiar with the use of source control and issue tracking software like JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, Maven, Gradle and Sonarcube
- You have knowledge of test frameworks like JUnit, Mockito and Cucumber
- Good communication skills and analytical skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English language
- A real teamplayer who can work independent when needed
What we offer
We offer you as a Java Developer:
- A progressive environment with a diversity of systems, machines and standards
- Freedom for personal initiatives
- An open working environment where personal development is encouraged
- Short lines and a no-nonsense mentality
- A nice salary, holiday allowance, mobility and more
Are you enthusiastic and interested in this position as a developer?
Send your motivation in a coverig letter and CV to Merijn Boom.
We look forward to meeting you!
As part of the application process, we request a "Certificate of Good Behavior" (VOG). Receiving a VOG is included as a resolving factor in the employment contract. Unfortunately, if you cannot deliver a VOG, we cannot accept you.
Any questions pending? Do not hesitate to call us @ +3138 760 1 760.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.